Saturday, September 26, 2009

Not So Dusty!


Marley

Quite timely after our recent dusty experience!

NOT SO DUSTY!

Einstein was a clever man, it's true.
We should listen when tells us what to do!
'Don't ever feel you must
Rid your windscreen of that dust.
Look what a touch of genius can do!
*
If you let the dust increase until it's thick,
You can do this quite astounding little trick!
You can brush and you can scrape
Any quite amazing shape
Re-creating any character you pick.
*
Now, I'm a man with quite a lot of brain!
A hose would send the dust right down the drain!
Much better you conserve it!
You must know I deserve it!
I shall last until the next downpour of rain!'
*
A less-useful form of dust here:

1 comment:

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

It's a good topic to talk with the family. I have family in the Queensland, and we talk nothing but the dust.

I tease my niece to collect some of th edust and use them for facial.

Once when the haze was really bad in Singapore and Malaysia, my dad was back from Oz, we talked everyday and watched the TV.